Gold Gloves

Mini Gold Glove out of box_1Rawlings has announced finalists for the 2014 Gold Glove – an award that is only 25% based on actual fielding stats (the other 75% on managers opinion).

Teams absent from this list include the Chicago Cubs, Minnesota Twins, San Diego Padres, and New York Yankees.  No gold gloves for you!

Teams with multiple candidates include:

4 – Los Angeles Dodgers, Kansas City Royals

3 – Atalanta Braves, Seattle Mariners, Florida Marlins, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Cincinnati Red, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers

2- Los Angeles Angels, Cleveland Indians, Saint Louis Cardinals, Washington Nationals, Chicago White Sox

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Facebook